Valentines Day Party DJ Music Mix
Valentines Day for 2014 is here. If you’re looking for a great valentines day party DJ music mix you can use as background music at a valentines day party, I’ve got some great songs to share with you that can keep the, as Al Green would say, “Love and Happiness” in the air.
See, there’s the first one… You almost missed that one, didn’t you?
Valentines Day Party DJ Music Mix – 10 Songs
- Al Green, “Love and Happiness” – What better way to kick off this DJ playlist with none other than the silky smooth sounds of Mr. Al Green and his 1972 r&b chart topper “Love and Happiness.”
- Big Mountain, “Baby I Love Your Way” – To add some reggae flavor to the playlist, here’s a romantic song from an American reggae band Big Mountain called “Baby I Love Your Way.”
- Def Leppard, “Pour Some Sugar On Me” – This 80’s smash hit from Def Leppard is a great transition into what will follow, “Pour Some Sugar On Me.”
- Rihanna, “Umbrella” featuring Jay-Z – No valentines day party DJ music mix is complete without an appearance from the sultry pop singer Rihanna. I chose “Umbrella” for it’s catchy hook that all are familiar with.
- Michael Jackson, “Rock With You” – Michael Jackson is just a standard to include in any DJ background music mix. I’m just gonna leave it at that. “Rock With You” is a nice happy song that will keep the happiness in the air.
- Calvin Harris, “Thinking About You” featuring Ayah Marar – Always should have something current just to keep the mix fresh. “Thinking About You” is a great song with the ever so popular EDM music that still has a background music feel from Calvin Harris.
- Wilson Pickett, “She’s Lookin’ Good” – Valentines Day is a day when couples come out looking their best so why not tell all the guys that their date is lookin’ good with Wilson Pickett’s “She’s Lookin’ Good.”
- Nu Shooz, “I Can’t Wait” – Here’s a great song to keep things a little sexy and spicy, “I Can’t Wait” by the 80’s husband and wife duo, Nu Shooz.
- Lionel Richie, “All Night Long” – Lionel Richie’s “All Night Long” is a great light-party style theme song to keep the atmosphere for the event on the positive energy side.
- Barry White – “Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe” – Great way to end the set with Barry White’s powerful love song “Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe.”
With this valentines day party DJ music mix for background music, you are sure to set a great tone for the rest of the party that is still to come. Here is the valentines day party dj music mix in it’s entirety.
Join the many other people who have used DUBREEZY ENTERTAINMENT for their special event or private party to play a custom designed DJ background music mix. Contact us today to setup a free no-obligation consultation and experience DUBREEZY ENTERTAINMENT.