15 R&B Wedding Songs You Need
When I found out that lots of people are searching for good r&b wedding songs, I got excited because I consider r&b to be one of our specialties here at DUBREEZY ENTERTAINMENT.
There’s nothing like good r&b music for a wedding. Whether it’s for dancing, cocktail hour or dinner background music, r&b can sure set the right mood for a wedding.
Here are some great r&b wedding songs I use when I’m performing DJ entertainment at weddings from each of the three sections I mentioned above. The songs are in no particular order and are just examples of style we use.
R&B Wedding Songs For Dinner Background
1. “Love Is All Around” by Adriana Evans
2. “Just Can’t Stay Away” by En Vogue
3. “Never Gonna Let You Go” by Faith Evans
4. “The Closer I Get to You” by For Lovers Only
5. “Overjoyed” by Jon B.
R&B Wedding Songs For Cocktail Hour
1. “Ascension (Don’t Ever Wonder)” by Maxwell
2. “I Like It” by DeBarge
3. “Always find Myself” by Rahsaan Patterson
4. “So Into You” by Tamia
5. “So In Love With You (R&B Remix)” by U.N.V.
R&B Wedding Songs For Dancing
1. “Love Like This” by Faith Evans
2. “Outstanding” by The Gap Band
3. “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
4. “Closer” by Ne-Yo
5. “Only Girl (In The World)” by Rihanna
R&B Wedding Songs Playlist
Here area all of the r&b wedding songs on a playlist format for your listening pleasure.
What did you think of the songs? Do you have any other r&b wedding songs you would use?
photo credit: Cody Ryan Reigle
2 years ago / No Comments