It might be time for you to add some new music to your iPod or mp3 player and you don’t have a clue where to begin. If you like hip hop and r&b music, you are in the right place.
Here are some of the newest hip hop and r&b songs released within the last 3 months.
Most of these songs are not edited but please note that we have the ability to play edited music when we DJ at events.
New Hip Hop and R&B Songs – October 2015
1. JR Castro – “Get Home” feat Kid Ink and Quavo of Migos
2. Kirko Bangz – “Worry Bout It” feat Fetty Wap
3. 2 Chainz – “Watch Out”
4. Lil’ Dicky – “Save Dat Money” feat Fetty Wap and Rich Homie Quan
5. Cee Lo Green – “Robin Williams”
6. YG – “Twist My Fingaz”
7. Puff Daddy and The Family – “Finna Get Loose” feat Pharrell Williams
8. Dej Loaf – “Back Up” feat Big Sean
9. JaqueBeatz – “Tour Bus” feat B.o.B.
10. Kid Ink – “Lie It Kick It” feat Ty Dolla Sign and Bricc Baby
New Hip Hop and R&B Songs Playlist
Here are all the new hip hop and r&b songs in a playlist format for you to listen to.