Best Music for Wedding Reception Dinner
Best Music For Wedding Reception Dinner
When organizing a wedding reception dinner, you think about a bunch of things of different importance: food, guest list, location, and music, of course. What style to choose? How to create a relaxing and jolly atmosphere? Here are several tips that will help you choose the right music for wedding reception dinner.
Focus on popular songs
Let guests enjoy having fun while listening to the songs that are trendy now. Everyone will be in a good mood, ensuring that people won’t leave the dinner disappointed. Let them sing along to favorite songs, dancing all around.
Don’t forget about the right style
Choosing the music for wedding reception dinner, keep in mind that this party is the celebration of love. Beside popular tracks, there should be some captivating romantic songs on the list too. They remind everyone of the main reason why all the friends and relatives have gathered. Besides, they set the right mood, making people melt away looking at the lovely couple.
Remember to put your favorite songs on the list
A wedding is the couple’s special day. It should be full of love, joy, unforgettable surprises, sincere congratulations, and special moments the bride and the groom will never forget. One of such moments is listening to the songs associated with their first date or a proposal. Consider any special songs and don’t forget to put them on the list.
Save your time. Here is a list featuring the best music for wedding reception dinner. Enjoy!
- Israel Kamakawiwo’ole – “Somewhere Over The Rainbow, What A Wonderful World”
- Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole – “Unforgettable”
- Ellie Goulding – “How Long Will I Love You”
- Jason Mraz – “I Won’t’ Give Up”
- Lenny Kravitz – “Stand By My Woman”
- Whitney Houston – “Exhale (Shoop Shoop)”
- Pussycat Dolls – “Stickwitu”
- Mariah Carey – “Vision Of Love”
- Christina Perri – “A Thousand Years”
- Boyz II Men – “I’ll Make Love To You”
Here are all of the songs in a playlist format for your listening pleasure…
4 months ago / No Comments