DJ Dubre Hayes aka DJ DUBREEZY performs at a Melrose Market Studios wedding ceremony and reception in the capitol hill area of Seattle, WA. Approximately 70 guests were expected for this fall wedding. The ceremony was expected to start about an hour late since there was some sort of miscommunication with the start time. A number of guests thought it was supposed to start an hour later than it was originally scheduled. This was not a problem as it just gave the photographers more time for great photo opportunities.
Melrose Market Studios Wedding Ceremony
Once the melrose market studios wedding ceremony started, most guests had arrived. The ceremony lasted about 20 minutes long.
- Seating of the Parents Song – “Married Life” by Michael Giacchino
- Wedding Party Processional Song – “Hey There Delilah” by Plain White T’s
- Bride Processional Song – “You Belong To Me” Instrumental by Jason Wade
- Recessional Song – “Once Upon A Time” by Matthew Lister
Melrose Market Studios Wedding Reception
At the conclusion of the ceremony, the catering and wedding coordinator staff turned the room over for the reception while guests enjoyed cocktail hour. The primary style of cocktail music that the bride and groom selected for this wedding was Glenn Miller Orchestra style music. Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Norah Jones were just a few of the others they also requested.
There was no formal buffet or plated meal for this one, just heavy appetizers provided by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes catering and events.
The bride and groom did their grand entrance to “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes. Immediately after the grand entrance was the first dance to “You Belong To Me” by Jason Wade.
The guests were then invited to help themselves to the appetizer buffet after the bride, groom and wedding party went through.
After we got through toasts, groom/mother dance, bouquet toss, garter toss and a speech from the bride and groom thanking their guests for attending, it was time to get the dance floor going.
- Groom/Mother Dance – “Baby Mine” by Bette Midler
- Bouquet Toss – “Here Comes Your Man” by Meaghan Smith
- Garter Toss – “Dream Lover” by Ben E. King
Some of the dance floor selections they chose were:
- “Poker Face” by Lady Gaga
- “Twist and Shout” by The Beatles
- “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz