The Hottest Hip Hop Wedding Songs
You must be looking for a list of great hip hop wedding songs. With the lyrics getting more and more inappropriate these days, it can be difficult to find hip hop songs appropriate to play at a wedding.
Hip hop music has become so popular that it is almost always necessary to play some type of hip hop at a wedding reception because hip hop is also a crowd pleaser.
Below are some of the hip hop songs I’ve used to play at weddings that work really well and still keep the love theme in the air. Not all of them are considered actual hip hop songs but they all do represent the hip hop culture.
10 Hip Hop Wedding Songs
1. “Beautiful” feat Pharrell Williams by Snoop Dogg
2. “Hold On We’re Going Home” feat Majid Jordan by Drake
3. “Love Of My Life” feat Common by Erykah Badu
4. “Forever” by Chris Brown
5. “I’ll Be There for You/You’re All I Need to Get By” feat Mary J. Blige by Method Man
6. “Let’s Get Married” (Remix) by Jagged Edge
7. “Crazy In Love” feat Jay Z by Beyonce
8. “Wifey” by Next
9. “Computer Love” by Zapp and Roger
10. “Into You” feat Tamia by Fabolous
Hip Hop Wedding Songs Playlist
Here are all of the hip hop wedding songs in a playlist format for your listening pleasure…
What do you think of these song choices? What other hip hop wedding songs would you use? Leave your ideas in the comments below.
photo credit: Nano Anderson
2 years ago / No Comments