One of the key components to the grand entrance for the bride and groom at their wedding reception is the right song selection. The song chosen sets the tone for the rest of the reception.
If you’re looking for an upbeat, energetic grand entrance, then check out the cool hip hop wedding entrance songs I like to recommend to people looking for just that.
10 Hip Hop Wedding Entrance Songs
1. “Let’s Get Married (Remix)” by Jagged Edge feat Run DMC
One of the most popular grand entrance songs still to this day is this one.
2. “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO feat Lauren Bennett and GoonRock
Really get the party going with this track.
3. “Now That We Found Love” by Heavy D and The Boyz
If there any early 90’s hip hip music lovers, this one’s for you.
4. “Yeah!” by Usher feat Ludacris and Lil’ Jon
This song is so universal, it can be used for a lot of things.
5. “Family Affair” by Mary J. Blige
This is a great hip hop wedding entrance song with some r&b flavor to it.
6. “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas
The night will definitely be a good night if you’re kicking off the party with this one.
7. “Turn Down For What” by DJ Snake feat Lil’ Jon
With this song being the party anthem in it’s prime, and occasionally still to this day, makes this one a great choice.
8. “Bring Em Out” by T.I.
Another very popular hip hop wedding entrance song that a lot of couples use.
9. “Don’t Stop The Party” by Pitbull
This one is another upbeat one to enter your wedding reception to.
10. “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” by Silento
This song is a great one if you want to have your grand entrance to a novelty dance.
Check out some of our other suggestions for grand entrance songs.
Hip Hop Wedding Entrance Songs Playlist
Here are all of the hip hop wedding entrance songs together in one playlist for your listening pleasure. Pick one of these songs to enter in setting the tone.
photo credit: Zen Jazzy Geek