Regardless of your dancing skills – whether you are an all left leg performer or a very graceful dancer – a high school dance is in place for every student to have a good time! For first-timers, below are some tips on how you can rock a high school dance.
Tips From A High School Dance DJ
1) Prepare. For girls and boys alike, part of the preparation includes looking for the right clothes to wear. It is fine if you would ‘dress to impress’ as long as your outfit won’t hinder you from moving and dancing comfortably.
2) Start dancing with a group of your closest friends. This will help build up your confidence. Consider this as the warm-up stage.
3) Be confident, be you! You do not have to pretend to be anyone else during the school dance. No need to dress like the campus crush or act like the team captain. Be yourself and be confident with everything about yourself!
4) A week or few nights before the school dance, practice at home. Play the latest dance music and try dancing in front of the mirror. Imagine you are rehearsing; although dancing at a high school dance is supposed to be spontaneous.
We want you to have the best time of your high school life. Below is a list of songs the high school dance DJ will probably play during the event. These songs are new, in the trend, and will surely get everyone off their seats and into the dance floor.
The Newest and Hottest High School Dance DJ Playlist
1) The Night is Still Young – Nicki Minaj
2) Five More Hours – Deorro x Chris Brown
3) Bad Blood – Taylor Swift
4) Fire N Gold – Bea Miller
5) Don’t Look Down – Martin Garrix feat. Usher
6) Pretty Girls – Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea
7) Booty Bounce – Tujamo
8) I Really Like You – Carly Rae Jepsen
9) The Only Way Is Up – Martin Garrix & Tiësto
10) Stitches – Shawn Mendes
Our high school dance DJ from Dubreezy Entertainment specializes in high school dances and caters other school events such as Homecoming and Prom. Please note we only play clean/edited versions of songs at school dances.
In addition to playing the hottest music, our high school dance DJ is also equipped with modern DJ equipment to ensure you and your schoolmates will all have that moment to remember forever!
photo credit: Peter Dutton