Resources For Getting Married In Seattle
First things first, if you’re planning on getting married in Seattle, you must have someone to marry which also means you’re engaged. Congratulations!!!
Seattle is an amazing place to get married and here are some resources that may help out with the planning process.
Resources for Getting Married in Seattle
1. The first thing you want to do is figure out what kind of wedding you want. It’s a good idea to discuss some of your thoughts with your family particularly if they are going to help out with some of the funding. You will then need to figure out a budget for your wedding.
2. Once you figure out how much money you can spend on it, it’s time to plan your wedding out. If you don’t have time to do your own planning, you can always hire an experienced wedding coordinator.
3. Getting married in Seattle requires you to apply for a marriage license with King County. Information on changing your name after marriage and getting certified copies of your marriage license can also be found at that link.
You will want to apply at least three days before your wedding and no more than 60 days. The fee, as of the time this article is being written, is $66.
Make sure you bring your marriage license to your wedding ceremony.
4. Get married is the next step. Now you’re not going to want to have your wedding without an experienced DJ from Dubreezy Entertainment so make sure you’ve booked a wedding DJ from us before completing this step.
5. Go on a great honeymoon and enjoy your marriage.
Contact Dubreezy Entertainment for your wedding DJ entertainment, if you’re planning on getting married in Seattle, for a free no obligation consultation and learn more on how we can make your event fun and exciting.
12 months ago / No Comments