The Best List Of Bride And Groom Shoe Game Questions
If you’re looking for a list bride and groom shoe game questions to ask at a wedding, you are in the right place.
These wedding shoe game questions give you a great mix of funny, serious and interesting questions to get to know the couple a little bit better. If you don’t know how to play the wedding shoe game, I go over it in 20 Wedding Shoe Game Questions.
Since writing that article, some other clever quesions have come up and we conisider these to be the best bride and groom shoe game questions to ask period. Hands down. End of story.
Bride and Groom Shoe Game Questions
The list is in all caps because all caps are easier to read when performing.
1. WHO IS THE BRIDE?
2. WHO IS THE GROOM?
3. WHO IS THE BIGGER FLIRT?
4. WHO BECOMES MORE SILLY AROUND CHILDREN?
5. WHO FIRST HINTED ABOUT MARRIAGE?
6. ON THE FIRST DATE WHO MADE THE MOST EFFORT TO IMPRESS?
7. WHO GOES TO BED EARLIER?
8. WHO IS ALWAYS RIGHT?
9. WHO SPENDS THE MOST AMOUNT OF TIME IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR?
10. WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO USE THE BATHROOM WITH THE DOOR OPEN?
11. WHO LOOKS BETTER IN THE MORNING?
12. WHO IS THE BETTER DANCER?
13. WHO IS THE BETTER DRIVER?
14. WHO MADE THE FIRST MOVE?
15. WHO SAID “I LOVE YOU” FIRST?
16. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO FALL ASLEEP FIRST TONIGHT?
17. WHO GOT BETTER GRADES IN SCHOOL?
18. WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO PASS GAS IN FRONT OF THE OTHER?
19. WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO DEAL WITH A SPIDER IN THE BATH TUB?
20. WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO BE RUNNING LATE?
21. WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO DROP THEIR PHONE IN THE TOILET?
22. WHO IS THE BIGGER BABY WHEN THEY ARE SICK?
23. WHO HAS BETTER TASTE IN MUSIC?
24. WHO IS MOST ORGANIZED?
25. WHO WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON IN THE MARRIAGE TO SAY “NOT TONIGHT DEAR”?
Bride And Groom Shoe Game Questions (PDF)
To download your own free copy of these questions, click here.
What do you think of the questions? Do you have some of your own that you would ask? Let us know in the comments below.
Learn more about how our award winning wedding DJ services can help make your wedding day a successful one.
2 weeks ago / No Comments