8 Songs To Add To Your Hip-Hop Playlist
If your iPod or mp3 player’s hip hop playlist is starting to sound repetitive, it may be time to add some more music to it.
Here is a hip hop playlist of 8 songs that you should add to your mp3 player or iPod. These are songs we like to use while we DJ at events. Please note that most of these songs have explicit lyrics.
8 Songs For Your Hip Hop Playlist
Add these 8 songs to your hip hop playlist or enjoy them as their own separate playlist below.
1. Terror Squad – “Take Me Home” feat Remy, Fat Joe, Dre and Armageddon (2004)
2. Jim Jones – “We Fly High” (2006)
3. Hot Stylz – “Lookin’ Boy” feat Yung Joc(2008)
4. 50 Cent – “P.I.M.P.” (2003)
5. Cassidy – “I’m A Hustla” (2005)
6. Iron Solomon – “Get On My Level” (2012)
7. E-40 – “Sideways” (1995)
8. Kanye West – “Clique” feat Big Sean and Jay Z (2012)
The Hop Hop Playlist To Add
Here is the playlist in it’s entirety as promised on both YouTube and Spotify.
The Spotify one does not have the Iron Solomon track in it.
If you are in need of a good hip hop playlist for an upcoming event, contact us today to find out how our DJ services can help make your event a success.
photo credit: Terence RN
2 years ago / No Comments