8 New Songs To Add To Your Hip-Hop/R&B Playlist
There comes a time when you need to spice up some of those playlists that have been on your iPod or mp3 player for a long time.
There are a lot of great songs that have surfaced lately that you might want to consider adding to your hip-hop/r&b playlist.
8 Cool Songs For Your Hip-Hop/R&B Playlist
Add these 10 songs to your hip hop or r&b playlists you’ve created in your iPod and mp3 players to change up the flavor a bit. You may also want create a new playlist with these 10 songs too. Please note, most of these songs have explicit lyrics.
Check them out, they are in no particular order:
1. “That’s My S***” by The-Dream feat T.I.
2. “Downtown Love” by G-Eazy feat John Michael Rouchell)
3. “Drop That Kitty” by Ty Dolla $ign feat Charlie XCX & Tinashe
4. “Stuck On A Feeling” by Prince Royce feat Snoop Dogg
5. “One Time” by Migos
6. “Good Kisser” by Usher
7. “M.O.B.” by B-Legit feat Ocky Ocky
8. “Low” by Juicy J feat Nicki Minaj
The Hip-Hop/R&B Playlist – YouTube & Spotify
Here is the playlist in two different formats, YouTube and Spotify for your listening pleasure.
Let us take care of the DJ entertainment at your next event. Contact us today to talk about how we can help your next event be a success.
photo credit: Anik Shrestha
2 years ago / No Comments