Are you looking for some sexy wedding songs to play at your wedding reception that will keep your party alive? If so, you’re in the right place.
We pack dance floors all the time at wedding receptions, week in and week out, and here’s a list we’ve compiled of sexy wedding songs with just the right amount of “sexy” that doesn’t cross the line making it uncomfortable for your guests as many songs of today do.
These songs can be used during any part of your wedding reception, some are good for dancing and some are good for background music or even highlights like the garter toss. Take a listen and let us know what you think in the comments below.
10 Sexy Wedding Songs To Dance To
Use these 10 sexy wedding songs to spice up the vibe at your wedding reception still keeping it a classy event.
1. OMI – Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)
2. The Weeknd – Earned It
3. Ciara – Dance Like We’re Making Love
4. Enrique Iglesias – Bailando feat. Descemer Bueno & Gente De Zona
5. Katy Perry – “Teenage Dream”
6. Meghan Trainor – “All About That Bass”
7. Fifth Harmony – “Work From Home” feat Ty Dolla $ign
8. Flo Rida – “I Don’t Like It, I Love It” feat Robin Thicke and Verdine White
9. Pitbull – “I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)”
10. Jason Derulo – “Talk Dirty To Me” feat 2 Chainz
Sexy Wedding Songs Playlist
Here are all 10 of the songs in a playlist format for you to enjoy.
Did we leave any good ones out? Let us know what are some of the songs you would add to the list?
Please note, Dubreezy Entertainment plays clean radio versions of songs at events.
photo credit : Ciccarelli Photography