90s R&B Songs I Bet Your Forgot
You may or may not have completely forgotten about these 90s r&b songs, but when you hear them, they will definitely bring back some memories.
Occasionally events will call for our DJ to play some 90s r&b songs. Whether it’s background music at a wedding or a song that will pack the dance floor at a party, these 90s r&b songs are sure to work out.
See how many of these 90s r&b songs you remember…
10 Forgotten 90s R&B Songs
Check out our list of 90s r&b songs that we think you may have forgotten about. You may have forgotten about some of these artists too.
1. Kenya Gruv – “Top Of The World” (1993)
2. Jesse Powell – “Bout It, Bout It” (1998)
3. Sparkle – “Be Carful” feat R. Kelly (1998)
4. Something For The People – “My Love Is The Shhh!” (1997)
5. Shades – “Tell Me (I’ll Be Around)” (1997)
6. Brandy – “Best Friend” (1995)
7. K-Ci & JoJo – “You Bring Me Up” (1997)
8. Rude Boys – “Written All Over Your Face” (1990)
9. Tony! Toni! Tone! – “It Never Rains In Southern California” (1990)
10. Another Bad Creation – “Iesha” (1990)
I could go on and on when it comes to 90s r&b songs, after all, this is my favorite era.
90s R&B Songs Playlist
Here are all of the 90s r&b songs in a playlist format for your listening pleasure…
Are there any 90s r&b songs that we left out that you would’ve added to this list? Which one was your favorite? Leave your answers in the comments below.
Contact Dubreezy Entertainment today if you are in need of an experienced wedding or event DJ that can play 90s r&b songs for your event.
[tmq_button type=”prime” icon=”” size=”small” link=”http://dubreezyentertainment.com/contact/” popup=”yes”]Contact Us[/tmq_button]
photo credit: Elvert Barnes